Two Packers fans and their take on the world. (Yet.)

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Bluegills and Smallmouths and Crappie, Oh, My!

If yer wonderin' where me an' Bob have been fer da last coupla weeks, you don' know us all too well yet.

Every year, after da season ends, we pack up our gear (which consists mostly of ice fishin' tackle and cases a Leinie's), ditch the wives and kids, and head out onta da north side a Lake Wannie ta drown our collective sorrows. We got back from da shanty on Sunday. I been sleepin' pretty much ever since den.

Today, fer some reason, I decided to roust myself outta' bed. We're in fer a long off-season, and I got some projects I should be workin' on.

I'll blog more later. It's all still sinkin' in. Unfortunately, dat's also what happened ta dat last case a Leinie's, thanks ta Bob leavin the campfire burnin' a little too hot an a little too long on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home